• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fawn likes Air Conditioning

CardsFan

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
Just got this from my Dad in Louisville, KY.

For the past couple of years, a doe has taken a liking to my Dad's house for some reason. Last year she left a fawn right next to my Dad's outside heat pump unit while she forages.

She sometimes stowed it away on his covered front porch.

Well, she's doing it again this year. Dad got this great pic this morning, right next to the outside heat pump :D

1655087885341.jpeg

Just got this from my Dad in Louisville, KY.

For the past couple of years, a doe has taken a liking to my Dad's house for some reason. Last year she left a fawn right next to my Dad's outside heat pump unit while she forages.

She sometimes stowed it away on his covered front porch.

Well, she's doing it again this year. Dad got this great pic this morning, right next to the outside heat pump :D

View attachment 4388574
AWE!!!! When can I come pick it up? I'll take it!!!!

I'd be naming it and putting a collar on it LOL.
May choke it as it gets bigger though. We did a job out in Cedartown and the guy that lived across the street was telling me about a buck that had become friendly with his wife. He said it came to the house every day. During hunting season she would make sweaters for the deer to wear. He said one of his neighbors that owned property at the end of the road was leaving one day after hunting and stopped by to ask about the deer. By that time it was a big 8 point. Shocked the heck out of the guy when the buck came by wearing a bight orange sweater that said DON'T SHOOT on the side! :pound:

May choke it as it gets bigger though. We did a job out in Cedartown and the guy that lived across the street was telling me about a buck that had become friendly with his wife. He said it came to the house every day. During hunting season she would make sweaters for the deer to wear. He said on of his neighbors that owned property at the end of the road was leaving one day after hunting and stopped by to ask about the deer. By that time it was a big 8 point. Shocked the heck out of the guy when the buck came by wearing a bight orange sweater that said DON'T SHOOT on the side! :pound:
That's awesome. ;)

Back
Top Bottom