• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FD-258 Finger print form

TROY70

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
I have goofed filling out my finger print forms..I signed one wrong. Can I use white out, white out tape, or draw a line through it? Sending with NFA forms and don’t want to find out 8 months later my “correction” is not accepted. How do I fix before I send them in?

I would say just fill out another one if you have not mailed them yet. On the other hand if you send it with a correction that they wind up not liking, they will just send you an error letter requesting new cards. No big deal.

I’ve only done this once and have not done a lot of research, but if you order cards off Amazon as mentioned above, you’ve still got to be fingerprinted. In our area the local sheriff’s office does them. Are there other options. Just hate to go back to them

I’ve only done this once and have not done a lot of research, but if you order cards off Amazon as mentioned above, you’ve still got to be fingerprinted. In our area the local sheriff’s office does them. Are there other options. Just hate to go back to them
Bite the bullet and just go back to them. You are waiting a long time as it is. Do what must be done to run smooth.

I would get reprinted at your sheriff's office. Alternatively, you could order an ink pad to roll them yourself. Just get a few extra FBI cards in case you mess some up.

Back
Top Bottom