• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fear the Walking dead

Ayup. watched but not bragging about it.

And why in hell didn't anyone tell me they were doing a Heroes sequel? Fine buncha friends I gots I tell ya.

"You know how I feel about guns!"

I guess he can discuss his feelings with the zombie trying to chew on his ass.

I'm patiently awaiting the moment our English literature (liberal arts degree) teacher forsakens his anti-gun beliefs and ponies up, dropping the hammer on gasp a firearm. Better if it's a non-zombie deserving of a bullet.

Liberal progressive Hollywood will shake their clenched fist in the air and will not comprehend why these shows are so popular with the masses and why they are considered part of the menu...

Or he could find a gun and accidently shoot his son, proving his philosophy was correct all along... Creating a "gun free" zombie apocalypse show. Campfire kumbaya's and "brave" transgender embracing to follow...

I'm patiently awaiting the moment our English literature (liberal arts degree) teacher forsakens his anti-gun beliefs and ponies up, dropping the hammer on gasp a firearm. Better if it's a non-zombie deserving of a bullet.

Liberal progressive Hollywood will shake their clenched fist in the air and will not comprehend why these shows are so popular with the masses and why they are considered part of the menu...

Or he could find a gun and accidently shoot his son, proving his philosophy was correct all along... Creating a "gun free" zombie apocalypse show. Campfire kumbaya's and "brave" transgender embracing to follow...
Godspeed, sir.

Yep! This has absolutely been the most boring show, series I have ever watched.

Back
Top Bottom