• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fear the Walking dead

I felt the same way about breaking bad. I found myself watching 4 seasons in two weeks before the final season. I've learned a valuable lesson from that. I give every new show at least three episodes. By the third I decide if I am done or not.

I like the show, I think it to shows how slow society will react ( while the government already knows) like the cop getting a trunk full of water bottles and the last ambulance showing up with four people in hazmat suits.

I agree. I'm going to keep watching just to see where it goes. TWD comes back in Oct. so I'll get my fix of weapons and killing. My biggest issue is the lack of information passed between characters. Many situations and stupid **** could have already been avoided by the characters simply telling the others what has already happened to them. Even between the husband and wife they are withholding information. Makes no sense seeing as they've already seen what they are dealing with first hand together.

I felt the same way about breaking bad. I found myself watching 4 seasons in two weeks before the final season. I've learned a valuable lesson from that. I give every new show at least three episodes. By the third I decide if I am done or not.

With shows written (as badly) like TWD I have to wait until they come out online so I can fast forward thru all the dramatic pauses and slow motion dialog. Otherwise I am tempted to throw things at the screen.

Back
Top Bottom