• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fed Ex should start a Delivery Service!

That's where mines been for the last several days although mine made a side trip to Ellenwood a day after it made it to Austell. Go figure.
They haven't bothered to update the tracking today. I guess it really doesn't matter if they're just gonna keep hauling it around on the truck for days on end. I probably drive within 5 miles of their warehouse everyday. SMH

That's where mines been for the last several days although mine made a side trip to Ellenwood a day after it made it to Austell. Go figure.
They haven't bothered to update the tracking today. I guess it really doesn't matter if they're just gonna keep hauling it around on the truck for days on end. I probably drive within 5 miles of their warehouse everyday. SMH
Mine took a 7 day trip from the Kennesaw hub to the Austell hub. Maybe they walked it over there. Then took a one day return trip to Ellenwood back to Austell. Still sitting out for delivery. This is the second package. Another one came a week after Christmas but when the man pulled it off the truck, half the contents spilled out in my driveway. I told the delivery man to pick it back up and he can ship it back...

And the saga continues...........
11 days since it was supposed to be delivered.
Called Fed Ex on Tuesday and they said it should be delivered within 24 hours....NOPE
Supposedly on the truck again today but estimated delivery shows tomorrow. Guess I'll be calling them again today. SMH:doh::doh::doh:

I remember in Econ 101 back in 1983, Fedex was touted as one of the best run companies in the USA. My how times have changed.
"The concept is interesting and well-formed, but in order to earn better
than a 'C,' the idea must be feasible."
-- A Yale University management professor in response to Fred
Smith's paper proposing reliable overnight delivery service.
(Smith went on to found Federal Express Corp.)
This used to be a joke on management professors.
Apparently, he was right.

They have had at least one lost package of mine per week for the past 2 months.

Friday I sent 11 boxes to Montana. 9 made it, 2 were ost scanned in Colorado a few days ago. The other 9 never went to Colorado. Will I see the other two? Who knows. I don’t trust them so I overnighted replacements last night. We will see.

Last week I sent 8 boxes to Troy NY. 6 made ir. The other two stayed in Kentucky for over a week and finally delivered yesterday. I sent 3 boxes overnight to replace the 2 that hung out in Kentucky. 1 box arrived and scanned the next morning, another one was with it even though it never had a second scan after the initial scan in Atlanta, the third box has not been seen or scanned since Kennesaw GA well over a week ago.

I’m used to FedEx delaying or losing a couple of boxes a quarter, but a couple a week is getting old. Especially since I only send 10 to 15 boxes a week. For the past two months, everyone of my installs have been delayed multiple days due to FedEx and I’m spending an extra 10k per month on duplicates shipments with being sent out overnight.

They must still be heavily contracting with the USPS.

Back
Top Bottom