• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fed up with Negative Folks, news, ads, comments, etc, Ranting

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
I need to vent...so here goes: I am sick and tired of negative people, negative comments, negative messages, chronic complainers, prophets of doom & gloom, self-righteous know-it-all's, yea buts, I told you so's, doubters, naysayers, bull****ters, know betters etc. If you have something to say to me...it had better be positive, uplifting and supportive of hope, prayer and promise...or don't say it. If you want to spew negativity and despair... spew it elsewhere. Stay out of my face and out of my space/posts. We have leaders in positions of power and authority who are trying to save us and our economy. I pray for them. I don't always agree with them...but they are the captains of my ship...and I am here to serve any way I can...even if I don't always agree. If YOU can offer nothing but negativity, sarcasm and despair...so be it. But I do NOT want you in my sphere of influence...period. AND, if ya make a negative about this rant, that means ya think President Trump is the greatest ever, Cops are tops and Corona does indeed lurk just outside your door.There. I have vented. I feel better!

ate 4 snickers still an asshole.jpg
well there will always be those individuals.

Back
Top Bottom