• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal 9mm 115 FMJ 19.97 plus tax / 100rounds

Moondog1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
183   0
Reaction score
Federal 9mm 115 FMJ 19.97 plus tax / 100rounds at Walmart, this is a pretty good price on Federal 9mm. I picked up 500 rounds for just over 100 bucks. Not bad!

Yeah thats a good deal, beats their 50 round boxes by 5o cents or so. Its nice to be able to buy 9mm for under $10/50 again :)

I think their 50 round boxes are like $11 something here, I could be mistaken. But I always add up the prices of the stuff and this was cheaper than tula(which I usually buy).

Went to my Big "W" on hwy 9 in Alpharetta and didn't see anything like this. Hopefully they will get them soon because I have been considering reloading 9MM but the way I have it figured I can only get the price down to around .17 cents a round. This deal would make it .20 cents per round and will keep me from investing in the equipment. (I know you guys will say - Reloading is a lot more accurate. With that I agree, but I just don't have the money to invest in it at the moment. Saving my brass though!)

I think that this is an even better deal.
Sellier & Bellot. 115 gr. Box of 50 for $9.79. Order over $99 and only pay .50 shipping. Good until Monday night. No tax and don't need to leave your house:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Sellier-Bellot-Handgun-Ammo/706475.uts?WTz_l=SBC;cat104792580

This! Real deal. They had the 1k rd bulk pack a few weeks ago, but I guess they sold out of those, because I just scoured their 9mm listings. Still a good deal for .50 shipping.

The w by me is almost out,3boxes left. The guy at the counter said they don't get the 100rd packs often, they just show up whenever.

Back
Top Bottom