• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal Automatch .22lr at Academy Sports vs Walmart

simple buying power. walmart can buy more and get a better price. thats just how the world works.
i can buy led headlights for motorcycles at my shop. they cast me (wholesale) about 50 bucks each. i can buy the same ones in a 2 pack at the parts store for 75 bucks. its not that one is better than the other. its just advance auto parts outnumber motorcycle shops. buy more,better price.
Not exactly buying more power, walmart is big and busy. Walmart basically tells every vendor what they are going to pay if you don't like it then you're not gonna sell it in any Walmart. Who's gonna risk that

its still numbers. thats why the crickett is 126 buck at walmart and 150 bucks used on the odt.
yes they say what they will pay. but they dont say "we will pay 14 a box and only but 10 boxes a month"
they buy hundreds of millions of rounds a year. Academy may buy half that...

And this rumor that has been out for years that Walmart sells poor quality guns is probably bull and would love to see someone try to prove it. It is Just trying to knock Walmart. Wallacem
i was told that by a guy at a gun shop. this is a good 700 not that walmart crap.
i got a deer in the headlights look when i asked him
"why would Remington sell a substandard rifle to walmart? why would they risk their name and a chance of a failure? " he just could not answer.

Back
Top Bottom