• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fedex deliver weapon to wrong house, hi-point .45 acp #R53096

He lives on S.S. and it's not very much. We don't care for our first responders or vets, it's Disgusting!!!

While it is easy to make jokes about a former Marine and a HiPoint , I for one would have no problem donating a few dollars to purchase him a new firearm far more befitting a veteran. It is painfully obvious that our government does not give a damn about us vets, it's past time that we take care of our own. Let's put our money where our mouth is.

I've had to explain to a seventy something year old Air Force retiree with dementia the reason his phone did not work was because it was his TV remote, he still spent hours trying to call his base commander.
Bahahaha! You should've taken the remote from him, held it to your head and acted like you were talking to somebody on it and then told him that the base commander said for him to take a few days off.

While it is easy to make jokes about a former Marine and a HiPoint , I for one would have no problem donating a few dollars to purchase him a new firearm far more befitting a veteran. It is painfully obvious that our government does not give a damn about us vets, it's past time that we take care of our own. Let's put our money where our mouth is.

I'm in for $25 to buy the Marine his gun...sh.. we ought to buy him a M1-A or whatever he wants... we all owe him a debt.

Thank you, not looking for donations, just a PSA. We (the Griffin Gun Club) can handle getting him a replacement if it comes to it. Thanks for your offer. I'll keep an eye out for a used one if it comes to that.

If anyone sees a used one at a realistic price let me know.

Back
Top Bottom