• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fedex deliver weapon to wrong house, hi-point .45 acp #R53096

Carbine....their carbines are pretty cool guns...that's my only guess....
And the Ford Pinto was a really cool car too.
I'm in for $25 to buy the Marine his gun...sh.. we ought to buy him a M1-A or whatever he wants... we all owe him a debt.
I'll match the $25 and any amount @Durango00 decides to contribute. It's time to put up or shut up.

I'm in for $25 to buy the Marine his gun...sh.. we ought to buy him a M1-A or whatever he wants... we all owe him a debt.
He wanted a carbine in 45acp to match his carry 1911. I have a blank lower if we decide to go that route. I like this idea as a Xmas gift to thank him for his service would be awesome. Anyone in Henry country that can help me assemble the lower correctly? I'll watch the emails for black Friday deals for components.
Bahahaha! You should've taken the remote from him, held it to your head and acted like you were talking to somebody on it and then told him that the base commander said for him to take a few days off.

While it is easy to make jokes about a former Marine and a HiPoint , I for one would have no problem donating a few dollars to purchase him a new firearm far more befitting a veteran. It is painfully obvious that our government does not give a damn about us vets, it's past time that we take care of our own. Let's put our money where our mouth is.
The package should have been insured by the shipper so the shipper will have to file the claim with Fed EX. and is responsible for replacing or compensating him for the lost gun. Fed EX will reimburse the shipper for the value of the claim.

He wanted a carbine in 45acp to match his carry 1911. I have a blank lower if we decide to go that route. I like this idea as a Xmas gift to thank him for his service would be awesome. Anyone in Henry country that can help me assemble the lower correctly? I'll watch the emails for black Friday deals for components.
Can a AR lower be modified to shoot .45? I know that they have 9mm conversions but was not aware of any in .45. Just my opinion, but I think that an Auto Ordinance Thomson would be a good fit for him. Whatever you decide I will happily donate to his gun fund.

If they cant find it I bet HiPoint would replace it. Their customer service is top notch and their carbines are awesome and fun shooters. Pistols go bang every time too. They don't look great but they stand behind their product.

Careful now, or I will have to retreat to my safe space and then you will never find me. 41mag 41mag stop egging him on, your going to cause him to have a stroke and that's all on you.
Stroke, stroke, stroke....oh wait....i thought i was calling the rowing team or something...

Ok, ill stop. Sheesh, cant have fun anywhere anymore....ill just go kick rocks! :Cry::pout:

Back
Top Bottom