• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fedex deliver weapon to wrong house, hi-point .45 acp #R53096

Had FEDEX deliver something to the house. Couple days later the driver came back and inquired about the delivery. Couple days later a supervisor came by and I find out that somehow that driver had misplaced a firearm and swore that he had delivered it to my house. I never did find out if they found out what happened...

Had FEDEX deliver something to the house. Couple days later the driver came back and inquired about the delivery. Couple days later a supervisor came by and I find out that somehow that driver had misplaced a firearm and swore that he had delivered it to my house. I never did find out if they found out what happened...
So are you enjoying your new gun? LOL

My experience is FedEx drivers are not the brightest on average. Had a package sent to my work and FedEx driver said address is no good. Every other shipping company found us fine took 2 extra weeks to get FedEx to actually realize that address is good and get it to me. I'd pay extra for UPS any day IMHO.

Exactly! Why are the disrespectfulness of ODT members downing someone's gun! Don't have anything better to do! Get a life!
Ain't this the truth.....all the uppity ups thing their so much better than everybody else....instead of knocking the guys gun choice why don't they just go out and spend their big money on what they think he should have and give it to him...PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Can a AR lower be modified to shoot .45? I know that they have 9mm conversions but was not aware of any in .45. Just my opinion, but I think that an Auto Ordinance Thomson would be a good fit for him. Whatever you decide I will happily donate to his gun fund.
He'll get the Hi-point replaced one way or another someone is responsible for it. Hate knowing it will end up in the bad guys hands.

I do like the idea of building an AR for him as a thanks for his service.

Back
Top Bottom