• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fedex deliver weapon to wrong house, hi-point .45 acp #R53096

How did he get a firearm delivered to his house? Does he have an FFL?
I've sent a gun back to the manufacturer for repairs before and they sent it directly back to me.

Or maybe he found that website that all the anti gun idiots always talk about. The one where you can order full auto guns straight to your house with no background check. LMAO!

I always have sent my firearms needing repair through an FFL (Cherokee Gun & Pawn) and sent back to to them for pick-up. Since I have purchased a few things from them in the recent past, CGP did it with no fee. (several times.) I like being legal, and I like CGP's fantastic customer service.

He'll get the Hi-point replaced one way or another someone is responsible for it. Hate knowing it will end up in the bad guys hands.

I do like the idea of building an AR for him as a thanks for his service.

If you want to get him an AR45, then Rudy at Macon Armory (also retired military) is the main man in the country to see http://www.maconarmory.com. He's in Macon, GA.

If you decide to go that route, set up a page for contributions. It should get done real quick, and I have no doubt Rudy would be happy to help.

Yea point of shipping to a FFL is to transfer to a person. The gun is already transferred so it can go right to your house.

Manufacturer warranty or repair can be shipped straight to the owners residence. Personally I would have it shipped to a FFL after reading this. Thank him for his service for me. We need to take care of our veterans.

Actually any gun can be sent to a gun Smith then straight back to the customer without using a FFL. It doesnt have to be the manufacturer

Back
Top Bottom