• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fedex deliver weapon to wrong house, hi-point .45 acp #R53096

That stinks his gun is missing. Fedex is terrible!!! Btw i am in if a pool is taken up to replace it. Just pm me. Hope he gets his gun back and thanks to him and all who serve

I'm pretty sure a manufacturer can send a replacement gun to a customer's home directly.
I've had Taurus do that for me.
But the most recent time, I told 'Em to send it to my local gun shop. They can sign for it and keep it safe.
Not a replacement gun. New gun = new serial number = new transfer/4473. Only the original gun can be shipped back to you after repairs, modifications, engraving, etc. I went through this with Taurus. Every time they fixed the POS they sent it back to my house. When they finally replaced it I had to go do a transfer.

He was an instructor in 1948 not a retire. He's in his 80s or 90s and mentally sharp. He shoots a 1911, and shoots or shot .22lr in bullseye matches at 50 yards.
sounds like ol hook , he was Army but was wired tight till the day he passed away , he could hit an egg at 150 yds centered, seen that with my own eyes . at 80 yrs old he was a true hero , He was a WW2 , Korean , Viet Nam vet. and a world class shooter. Don't let age fool us ..

sounds like ol hook , he was Army but was wired tight till the day he passed away , he could hit an egg at 150 yds centered, seen that with my own eyes . at 80 yrs old he was a true hero , He was a WW2 , Korean , Viet Nam vet. and a world class shooter. Don't let age fool us ..

:usa2: Mr. Hook.

This is from a friend who is a retired firearms instructor in the Marine Corps, 1948. Please look out for his firearm, let me and PD know if found

Fed-X delivered a his firearm to a wrong house/person and can not recover it. L.E. has been alerted.

It is a Hi-Point 4595 TS .45ACP carbine . Ser. # R53096

Ever find it?

I DONT HAVE MUCH CONFIDENCE IN FED-EX THEY LEFT 6 GUNS AT MY SHOP DOOR ONE SATURDAY AND I FOUND THEM ON SUNDAY! HAD GUN THAT I CHECKED TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID TRIED TO DELIVER WEDNESDAY AND NO ONE HOME. I NEVER LEFT HOUSE ON WEDNESDAY . WELL YESTERDAY THEY LEAVE IT AT SHOP DOOR AT 2PM AND I GOT BACK HOME AT 7PM TO GET IT. I DONT USE THEM . OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE GUNS SENT TO ME USE THEM AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS .

Back
Top Bottom