• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FedEx is ****

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
4 days to arrive at local fedex facility. In 4 days my item was probably replaced with a rock and repackaged.

Monday, April 26, 2021
12:48 PM HENDERSON, NV Arrived at FedEx location
Thursday, April 22, 2021
10:38 AM HENDERSON, NV Picked up
9:44 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

I have a "package out for delivery" in Chicago. It was posted according to the manufacturer on April 12th. I live in Georgia and haven't had a Chicago address for over ten years.

I guess they are walking it down here.

4 days to arrive at local fedex facility. In 4 days my item was probably replaced with a rock and repackaged.

Monday, April 26, 2021
12:48 PM HENDERSON, NV Arrived at FedEx location
Thursday, April 22, 2021
10:38 AM HENDERSON, NV Picked up
9:44 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx
I guess we're lucking they don't charge us extra for going to all those exotic places.Good luck brother.

I’m going through that nightmare waiting for my Rambo E bike. Shipped on the 12 April. Monday. 4 days later Tracking said it was going to be delivered That Thursday by the end of the day. Then the next day. Then pending. Then had also more delivery day notices . Then it went to Virginia, then back to Ga. still waiting. I called Customer service at least a half a dozen times. I contacted Rambo the shipper. They called me yesterday. They are going to try and make some calls. It’s a nightmare. On Facebook there’s a group called Fed Ex sucks. Too many horror stories.....,,

I was in a local gun store the other day. The owner showed me a UPS delivered package that was supposed to contain 500 rounds of pistol ammo. Somebody somewhere along the delivery chain had cut the packing tape on the end of the box, pulled the flap out, removed 400 rounds of the ammo and put an industrial water sprinkler pipe coupling (this one) in the box to give it some weight, and put a small piece of packing tape on the cut site to cover their tracks.

s-l400.jpg

He told me that every package they have gotten recently from UPS and FedEx containing ammo had been opened along the way and some of the ammo stolen. He also stated that not a single USPS ammo delivery had come up short so far........But I know, I know, we are supposed to hate all mail carriers. :Cry:

Back
Top Bottom