• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fedex Ships Gun to Wrong Home Address

I know a guy who shipped a $4,000 guitar via FedEx, just a couple weeks ago, and it still hasn't made it to Louisiana from Savannah. Apparently it took the scenic route. Last he heard from them the guitar was in Los Angeles and would be back in Louisiana later this week. We'll see...

One time I bought some silver coins from a guy in Michigan. They went to Honolulu before they got turned around and finally made it to me...But that was the USPS, not FedEx.

LA (Los Angeles) vs LA (Louisiana state abbreviation) ?? Again, reading comprehension. Remember way back in the 90s when a guy from New Mexico wanted tickets to an Olympic Event and the CSR told him that "only people in the USA" could get the tickets? She didn't care if it was "old Mexico or new Mexico", Mexicans couldn't buy US tickets.

Back to Topic:

Didn't I join the FedEx rant last month about them "losing" a box returned to Apple (mistake: it was clearly marked APPLE) ? I dropped it off at Walgreens and a week later Apple still didn't have the package. I complained to FedEx, which did nothing, then called Apple AND went by the Walgreens. They were less than fully accommodating and said they "had no record" of my dropping off the package: until I pointed out that there was a camera right above the FedEx kiosk and that I'd be so glad to file a report and ask the Police to review the closed circuit footage. (I really don't know if the Police would do it, but it sounded good).

Lo and Behold! a few hours later Fed Ex had "Found" the package! One day later Apple had it, and I had my refund.

That and my famous "no one home to accept delivery" driver's #$@!%^ lie! Did y'all know a Fed Ex truck can cover 45 miles of back country and rural roads in less than 32 minutes? Apparently, they can't. They just lie and say they can.

Back
Top Bottom