• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback Needed in a 1911

I swear Sig makes the best damn 1911. I'm not a big 1911 fan but Sig is my favorite. They all shoot good and feel great in your hand. Can never go wrong with a Sig.

I’m the opposite of Nob0dy Nob0dy . Not a huge Sig fan, but am a huge 1911 fan. The stainless super target is butter. I had one but I bought it used . I don’t think I would ever buy it at full price even though it never had an issue in several hundred rounds. However, I don’t think any of my Sig 1911s have .

I’m the opposite of Nob0dy Nob0dy . Not a huge Sig fan, but am a huge 1911 fan. The stainless super target is butter. I had one but I bought it used . I don’t think I would ever buy it at full price even though it never had an issue in several hundred rounds. However, I don’t think any of my Sig 1911s have .
Never had any problems with mine. Actions were always smooth and great triggers. Plus the accuracy. But I'm sure there isn't a single firearm that all people would say is the best.

Quality of them is Almost unmatched by other off the shelf firearms. Only ever known one person to even say a Sig 1911 had an issue and it was one of the C3’s. But since I didn’t see it myself , it didn’t happen ‍♂️.

I had one of the first Sig Ultras that would jam or fail to eject. However I had a newer Ultra that was flawless and very accurate. One of my all time favorites. The ejection port on the old one was squared while the newer one had a scalloped section on the rear of the port. Don’t know if that made a difference or not.

This is what I’m looking at or a Sig P210

350891E7-9338-41AC-A34B-3A34DC062C70.jpeg

I swear Sig makes the best damn 1911. I'm not a big 1911 fan but Sig is my favorite. They all shoot good and feel great in your hand. Can never go wrong with a Sig.

I'll agree. I have a Tacops Carry TB and it has got to be the best trigger I've ever felt out of all the firearms i've shot. Not to mention it's never gave me one single problem. And this coming from a HK guy.

Back
Top Bottom