• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback on S&W LPK?

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
505   0
Reaction score
93E7B76C-082F-41FC-87FC-B6E5C4F553A4.jpeg

My daughter wants to put together an AR. Nothing fancy and just looking to acquire parts here and there as her budget allows. Has anyone used this S&W parts kit? Saw it at Cherokee and started to pick it up.

MIM parts and aluminum mag button instead of steel, cheaper grade springs. It's probably fine but a few ticks down on the quality scale from something like BCM.

Any mil spec lpk will get the job done.

I bought a stack of generic lpk’s on gunbroker for like $33.00 each. The stupid seller would only ship them to an FFL. My FFL was happy when my wife brought him lunch when picking them up. (No serial number, no paperwork)

Palmetto stuff like this good to go? Like I said, this is just a fun gun for her but I don’t want to see her use pure junk just to keep the cost down

Any mil spec lpk will get the job done.

I bought a stack of generic lpk’s on gunbroker for like $33.00 each. The stupid seller would only ship them to an FFL. My FFL was happy when my wife brought him lunch when picking them up. (No serial number, no paperwork)

Any milspec kit will do the job, true, but cheaper lpks are not milspec.

If you're trying to go cheap, the name on it doesn't matter. If willing to double the price, you can get a better kit. If not, I'd get the cheapest one I could find.

Back
Top Bottom