• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback on Strike Industries

Heavy D

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
128   0
Reaction score
I purchased four charging handles from Strike Industries during a blemish sale. One of them is defective, as it will not seat, despite being sold as full functional. In the comparison picture you can see that the handle is missing machining steps. You can also see wear on the part from the interference that prevents it from seating. The item appears to have been previously returned - the package has an RMA # on it and is marked as not functioning. They asked for a video of it not functioning which I provided but they wanted another and then would provide a store credit which would not be enough to get a replacement item due to the shipping cost. I wouldn't typically be so chapped but it sure looks like they took a previously returned defective part and sold it as blemished. They swear they test fit it in an upper - it's hard to see how. It wouldn't seat in any one of my 12 uppers as it's missing the chamfer on the non-latch side.

Pretty poor customer service IMO.

Attachments

• comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 37
  • package.jpg
    package.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 32
I purchased four charging handles from Strike Industries during a blemish sale. One of them is defective, as it will not seat, despite being sold as full functional. In the comparison picture you can see that the handle is missing machining steps. You can also see wear on the part from the interference that prevents it from seating. The item appears to have been previously returned - the package has an RMA # on it and is marked as not functioning. They asked for a video of it not functioning which I provided but they wanted another and then would provide a store credit which would not be enough to get a replacement item due to the shipping cost. I wouldn't typically be so chapped but it sure looks like they took a previously returned defective part and sold it as blemished. They swear they test fit it in an upper - it's hard to see how. It wouldn't seat in any one of my 12 uppers as it's missing the chamfer on the non-latch side.

Pretty poor customer service IMO.
So, you buy ****, at **** pricing, and complain because it's ****?

Back
Top Bottom