• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback on the CZ 75's??

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,
was at the local gun store yesterday fondling some different pistols and got to hold a cz 75. Felt super nice, great weight, pointed extremely naturally for me and the trigger felt very good, especially in SA mode. Was wondering if anybody had any feedback on these guns? I have heard good things about there accuracy and reliablilty. Just wanted to hear from some owners/fanboys what they thought about the guns. Also there are quite a few different versions of the 75, I saw the B, BD, Phantom, Shadow and Sp-01, any insight into these models would be appreciated, I have heard some are competition legal for IDPA and some are not. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Thanks guys,
Caleb

It's pretty much considered one of the best 9mms in the world, ever.

Don't know about rules for shooting competitions, but I sure you'll see some variation or another of CZ75 represented at different comps.

Get that bad boy to someone who will treat it right and shoot it! I'd be happy to babysit it for a week or so, just to show it some love.

Get that bad boy to someone who will treat it right and shoot it! I'd be happy to babysit it for a week or so, just to show it some love.

Its the cold war commemorative. They only made 999 of them. It wont be fired by me anytime soon.

Soon im going to buy a CZ 75 I will shoot. Every CZ ive ever owned has been top notch!

cz p-01 (75D compact) is a great gun. tortured tested to the extreme.

"the gun had to withstand 4,000 dry-firings, 3,000 de-cockings, operator-level disassembly and re-assembly 1,350 times, complete disassembly (all the way down to pins and springs) 150 times, 100-percent parts interchangeability, a 1.5 meter drop test (54 times) on concrete, three meter drop test, firing after being frozen at -36 F for 24 hours, firing after being submerged in mud, sand and combinations--and after having been stripped of all oil. The service life must exceed 15,000 rounds of P 9mm ammo, the P-01 has exceeded 30,000 rounds with ball 9mm."

.05% failure rate during testing too.

Back
Top Bottom