• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
who actually reads the feedback on a potential buyer/seller/trader? What about negative feedback, or do you just go by how many? I've actually read some old negatives that members recieved and can't figure out why they got a negative in the first place. Based on what was written the rules must have been a lot tougher years ago.

I look at negatives . Early on I did not add negatives . I just added no shows to my ignore list . My ignore list is full of guys who made a deal and did not show up . My negatives I left include a guy who made a deal for me to buy something then sold it to a guy who registered just to buy his item for $40 more dollars on a $1200 purchase . classy

If I don't know the trader, I look at it every time. It's a good foundation building tool for trust!

Oh I agree...I'm just curious about how some of the negative feedbacks people have recieved in the past actually were allowed to stick. I get the "never showed up once a time and location was set" but something like "posted something then decided not to sell".

I ALWAYS check feedback now before I'll even respond to an ad or a response to one of my ads. So far I've never been burned on a trade/deal. I did have a local member a while back respond to an ad and got all pissy cause I wouldn't accept his ridiculously unbelievable lowball offer, the turd had 3 negs outta maybe 30 trades so I refused to deal with him. That lowlife has SIX negs out of only 54 trades now, why anybody even bothers with this sorry POS is beyond my comprehension. Smdh.....

Eta: I've been a member here going on 7 years and ^^^^that^^^^ egg suckin' dog is the only member I've ever put on the ignore list. That was the only way I could stop him from harrassing the hell outta me in PM's, evidently he thinks he's entitled to people just giving their stuff to him. I don't play those games.

I ALWAYS check feedback now before I'll even respond to an ad or a response to one of my ads. So far I've never been burned on a trade/deal. I did have a local member a while back respond to an ad and got all pissy cause I wouldn't accept his ridiculously unbelievable lowball offer, the turd had 3 negs outta maybe 30 trades so I refused to deal with him. That lowlife has SIX negs out of only 68 trades now, why anybody even bothers with this sorry POS is beyond my comprehension. Smdh.....
I have seen several with 4 to 7 negs. Really don't understand why they are aloud on this site.

I check it out, I pay a bit more attention to negs when I'm buying something rather than selling.

did a deal with a guy who had 7, he never left feedback.It was an easy deal and a nice fellow,wouldnt do another with him.Now you gotta get in touch and stay there with em.

Back
Top Bottom