• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback

feedback is what makes this site better than the rest.

I use feedback as a tool but I also look for when it happened, how many deals they have done, how long have they been on ODT, are they active on the site besides selling/ buying
You get an idea of who you are about to be dealing with.
Zackly!

Oh I agree...I'm just curious about how some of the negative feedbacks people have recieved in the past actually were allowed to stick. I get the "never showed up once a time and location was set" but something like "posted something then decided not to sell".

The receiver of the Negative FB didn't dispute the claim.

I always look at the NEG and then look to see who left it. Sometimes the one leaving the NEG, isn't a reliable source, so I ignore the NEG especially if it is several years old.
Sometimes the NEGs are left in retaliation, and if not disputed then they stay.

FB is very important to me, although I'll trade with those with 0 FB and a Neg or two, but they will be doing all the driving and the trusting.

image.jpg
The record at this time is 7 positive and 8 negative. I'm not sure I could ever take the chance on dealing with that member.

Before I leave FB, I alway check they recipients ratio of FB received, verses FB left. If they received more than they left, I let them leave me FB first.

Back
Top Bottom