• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback

I scope it out all the time. Like seeing what people write. Also the good fb has good info. Like slow to respond but trustworthy. Let's me know I'm not being ignored if I sent a pm dude might be hard at work or a third shifter and is sleeping or something.

I recently got a negative because I replied "no thanks, LOL" to a ridiculous trade offer.... (like so ridiculous I thought it was a joke)

the guy replied back "your immature"

I replied back " *you're "

He left me a negative..... LOL

Of course I got it removed.
Ive got to know how ridiculous this offer was.

I recently got a negative because I replied "no thanks, LOL" to a ridiculous trade offer.... (like so ridiculous I thought it was a joke)

the guy replied back "your immature"

I replied back " *you're "

He left me a negative..... LOL

Of course I got it removed.

Me too. PM me the name of this genius, I wanna laugh (in the privacy of my own home Mods, not on ODT) at the brilliant member here who negs somebody he ain't even made a deal with. Lmao!

Eta: I really, really could use a good laugh right now.

I check it, if the numbers look bad I'll read up and make my own judgement. I leave feedback 99.99%, (I may have missed one or two).

The only neg you can leave these days seems to be for no-show. I have gotten hosed twice by liers here, but as the neg won't stick (not a no-show), I just use the ignore button.

Me too. PM me the name of this genius, I wanna laugh (in the privacy of my own home Mods, not on ODT) at the brilliant member here who negs somebody he ain't even made a deal with. Lmao!

Eta: I really, really could use a good laugh right now.

Pm sent

Back
Top Bottom