• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback?!

Or the douche that sold me some ammo but then sold it to another guy today. I had everything set for a meet except the time. Bastard.
Leave a neutral

I've been burned a few times by people saying they'll take something then ghosting, never left negative feedback. Today at 11:21 a guy with 14 positive, and zero negative PM'd me asking if I'd take a certain price for my Glock. Title of his PM was "Offer", I told him I'd do it. PM'd him throughout the day to set up the deal with ZERO response even though he's been on/off all day/night. How long do you guys usually wait before leaving bad feedback??? I had another buyer lined up who already bought a gun while I sat around like a fool today holding this one...

Like others said, you can't leave a negative based on your description. But...if I reply to a pm like that and I see that they've been on/off and still no reply while I have another buyer lined up, guess who I'm selling to?

It ain't sold till money changes hands. Even if you set a time and a place, and he shows up, then says "no thanks" it still isn't sold AND you can not leave a neg.

Back
Top Bottom