• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fellow ODT’r needs thoughts/prayers

Thank you all for your best wishes! I’m doing a lot better on February 19 at 1pm I was driving home from a Gun Meet with my brother jeepnuts jeepnuts in my Gold 98 Camaro and I was driving through ADAIRSVILLE right infront of Okinawa and that store and a drunk driver was driving his 4Runner and blew the stop sign and wrecked right into me and I’m very lucky to be alive because my left lung collapsed and broke 3 ribs in my left side , injured my left knee cap , injured my right thumb , had a Traumatic Brain Injury, had to get major stitches on my forehead , stitches on my right knee. Their was news articles from the crash on google. I had to be life flighted from ADAIRSVILLE to Grady hospital in Atlanta. It seriously changed my life! I lost my Gold Camaro, Hugo Boss watch, pants, shirt, money I had from the deal that morning.
Glad to hear you are doing better man. All the things you lost can be replaced but you can’t though. Hopefully you recover from your injuries quickly. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Thank you all for your best wishes! I’m doing a lot better on February 19 at 1pm I was driving home from a Gun Meet with my brother jeepnuts jeepnuts in my Gold 98 Camaro and I was driving through ADAIRSVILLE right infront of Okinawa and that store and a drunk driver was driving his 4Runner and blew the stop sign and wrecked right into me and I’m very lucky to be alive because my left lung collapsed and broke 3 ribs in my left side , injured my left knee cap , injured my right thumb , had a Traumatic Brain Injury, had to get major stitches on my forehead , stitches on my right knee. Their was news articles from the crash on google. I had to be life flighted from ADAIRSVILLE to Grady hospital in Atlanta. It seriously changed my life! I lost my Gold Camaro, Hugo Boss watch, pants, shirt, money I had from the deal that morning.

First time seeing this and I just have one question...

That's a lot of stuff happening.... But But But..... Was there a fire? :flame: lol j/k
Glad you are on the road to recovery!!!:thumb:

Good afternoon ODT

Hope he doesn’t mind me doin this.. but one of our fellow members, @Chuck88 was in a bad car wreck on 19 feb. He is a tough guy but he’s in rough shape. He is an active guy here and works in public safety. Just let him know we’re rootin for him.
Prayers for a quick and full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom