Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
163   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Female American Bulldog

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a have an 8 month old female american bulldog that I am fostering. We have had her for a month now to see how she was around our other dogs, cat and children before offering her up for adoption. She was abandoned and my friend saved her, I help him foster when I can. She is the sweetest dog I have ever been around, has not bitten or even barred her teeth at us or my other animals. She is very loving and needs a good home with simi active owner to take her on walks. The only bad things about her which one is not her fault is that she is deaf, but understands hand gestures, she is still potty training but does great if her water consumption is monitored, she is not spayed and she has some small spots on her that looked like maybe a wound from chewing or something and her hair has fallen out, I started to give her benadryl and it has seemed like it has started to clear up and the hair is growing back. Unfortunately we do not have the funds to do all the vet visits for the animals wee foster, we just try to find them a great home and make sure they are fed and loved on while we have them. I do know she has supposedly had her puppy shots. She is the first big dog I have ever encountered that will let other dogs come up and eat and drink out of the same bowl while she is eating or drinking. She is a bigger than average female and needs a loving home with a fenced in yard and someone who likes a dog that will litterally follow you everywhere you go. Please if you or someone you know would like a beautiful and super sweet dog please contact me. Thank You and God bless.

Pictures:
F9EFADCA-D15E-4A5A-AC26-1318EC0A64AD.jpeg
F2F3517E-240A-4867-AB08-81F160FE00EB.jpeg
29AFFC83-8E20-4038-9629-E9C8718D70F2.jpeg
885440B4-6E14-4AD7-ADE7-D89809083EE5.jpeg
BCDD91EF-AD47-465F-B276-0CEC43D2B40C.jpeg
9AD04357-A50F-4630-93D0-046FEB81A9C1.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sweet looking dog. If someone local takes her, I'll buy the first big bag of whatever food she eats.
That's a great idea!
Count me in as well. Whoever adopts this pup, I'll email a $50 Chewy gift card so you can get her some flea/tick meds, toys, a bed, or whatever she needs.

Just wanted to give you guys an update and Thank y’all for your support and prayers. She was adopted by one of our ODT brothers rOmiLaYu. Thank You all and god bless
Awesome! Couldn't have gone to a better guy. rOmiLaYu rOmiLaYu pm me your email and I'll send you that Chewy.com e-gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom