• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Few guns and Ammo at Robinson salvage

I guess some people must like it or think they are getting a deal. But yeah looked like a run down goodwill to me. I respect the business ideology cus they pay little to nothing for that merchandise in the store. The guns are probably there as an attraction

yep. A couple years ago there were some very sweet deals on some really good firearms. But depends on what you’re looking for now. I loved the 219 for my takedown and thought the other 22s were priced very well. Other than that didn’t pay attention to anything else.
A little while back I got some wheels and tires for our kids rzr 170 Th at cost over 800 new and only paid $100. They will mark the Ammo and firearms down to 40% eventually like last time and some of the Ammo will be better. Not nearly as many guns as before

Thanks for the heads up. My cash flow is not good right now with the Holidays coming up and having just spent a chunk of $ going up North to fish for Salmon. I have found some really good deals on all kinds of stuff in that place. Guns, ammo, hunting, boots, clothing. My Gander Mountain pack frame came from there. I paid $25 bucks for it and have used it a lot.

Flip? That’s illegal unless you have a FFL. Watch what you say.
Was simply speaking to the deals they had available. Not a flipper. Should be obvious by my transaction history. Also hence the word “could’ve” means I didn’t do it. ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom