• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FFL Transfer

titan2k10

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
I am planning on completing an online purchase soon and having it shipped to CG&P. What responsibilities do I have to contact and provide notice to CG&P that something for myself is being shipped there? Will they notify me upon arrival or should I monitor shipping/tracking information provided from the seller?

Thanks!

If you provided the seller with their info, they will send it over and will contact you when it arrives. Just make sure to inspect it before leaving with it

When you make purchase, the seller may need a copy of CG&P's license to verify. Have it shipped trackable and watch the tracking. The afternoon of the day AFTER it arrives, call CG&P and verify receipt, if they have not called you yet.

While you are there to pick it up, but something. Helps pay for their time and for them being there. Hell, I usually end up spending more than a transfer would have cost me.

When you make purchase, the seller may need a copy of CG&P's license to verify. Have it shipped trackable and watch the tracking. The afternoon of the day AFTER it arrives, call CG&P and verify receipt, if they have not called you yet.

While you are there to pick it up, but something. Helps pay for their time and for them being there. Hell, I usually end up spending more than a transfer would have cost me.

I absolutely intend to support CG&P as a business. They would be doing me a solid and I intend to 100% pay that favor back.

Just telling you what I do when I transfer something with them. I always check their price first also. Lots of times, after shipping, their price will be equal or less. They are a good bunch.....

Just telling you what I do when I transfer something with them. I always check their price first also. Lots of times, after shipping, their price will be equal or less. They are a good bunch.....

X2 they can probably get in the ballpark of what you're paying, but if not they have plenty you can spend money on when picking up your transfer. If the site you are buying from has them listed already just pay and wait for them to call you telling you to come get it, usually the day after it arrives at the shop so they can log it.

Aero precision lower for $40 shipped. Anyone is going to be hard pressed to beat that but I will check in the future

FFL can be verified online at the BATFE site.

Back
Top Bottom