• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FFL

silverado31794

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
130   0
Reaction score
I didnt know if this would be the right section but seems like it. But I was interested in getting my FFL an wanted to know what the proper steps is to go about this. I did some research online but seems like they just want to get you to buy a kit they offer. Any help would be appreciated.

Reading requirements and getting the license are two different things.

ATF is looking for a business, with a store front. Gone are the days of kitchen table dealers out of their house.

In all seriousness, call the closest ATF office (probably Atlanta), and get advice. They are friendlier than you think.

Reading requirements and getting the license are two different things.

ATF is looking for a business, with a store front. Gone are the days of kitchen table dealers out of their house.

In all seriousness, call the closest ATF office (probably Atlanta), and get advice. They are friendlier than you think.

not true got my kitchen table ffl last year no problem

You open your home to entry any time they want... no warrants, no reason....

Yes, "entry" and inspection of your inventory, paperwork and safety devices in their documented area... Nowhere and NOTHING else. Anything further requires a warrant just like any other search. No need for the tinfoil hat. Every business in the US is subject to unannounced checks. Its all part of owning a business.

Just call Atlanta ATF and ask to speak to an FFL investigator. They are actually very nice and helpful. It's still a pain in the a$$ and takes a long time, but the investigators are cool.

Back
Top Bottom