• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fiber is good for you.

I hate my internet.... I get halfway through telling someone on xbox that I ran out of beer walking around his drunken large mother who's passed out in my driveway an

FINALLY! There is a large role of fiber optic cable in my front yard and the poor crew is out there in the rain digging up everyone's yard. Being in the back of the hood our data speeds have always languished. If I'm going to live in suburban hell it's about time we get some of the benefits.
1 Gig on the way. :cool2:
Same here. Caught a couple of guys on my road frontage the other day and found out they were contracted surveyors for our local EMC who is putting in FOC. Can’t wait.

They're putting in the orange hose for Fibre Optic on the road now in front of my home. I think all the small phone companies are jumping on the free money the Gubmint's giving them to bring internet to the boonies.

FINALLY! There is a large role of fiber optic cable in my front yard and the poor crew is out there in the rain digging up everyone's yard. Being in the back of the hood our data speeds have always languished. If I'm going to live in suburban hell it's about time we get some of the benefits.
Just rub it in!! We only have our cell phone data. Not paying for hughesnet

There is one point in our internet connection where trained crows carry the signal over a ridge, so our connection is a bit slow. I can walk out any door of the house and take a piss or shoot a shotgun though, so there is that. No homeowners association.
envious of the internet speed, you can keep the burbs.

Back
Top Bottom