• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fifty (50) 20 rd thermold ar mags for $199 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromedome82

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
87   0
Reaction score
Got an email today from a distributor selling the above mentioned deal for one day with free shipping. Are 50 crap mags worth the time and money. It' s almost tempting plus I have NO experience with anything AR. Thats a BAD combination . I do have a build in progress though.:ear:

Got an email today from a distributor selling the above mentioned deal for one day with free shipping. Are 50 crap mags worth the time and money. It' s almost tempting plus I have NO experience with anything AR. Thats a BAD combination . I do have a build in progress though.:ear:

You talking about the CDNN deal wih the free backpack? I've never used these mags but at $4 each I'd take a shot if I could find a few others to go in with me.

I bought a bunch of these 20 rounders and have had no jams or ftf. I haven't torture tested them but for the money they're decent range mags. I don't know that I would want to trust my life to them but hey it's $4. I think I got mine when they had them for $2.99 ea.

I've bought them in the past and love them. They aren't P-mags, but for something to fill up and take to the range, they're awesome! If anyone wants to go in on them, I'll do either a 50/50 split and each take 25 mags, or if we get five people we can each pay $40 and each get 10 mags. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom