• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fight video from last nights Steelers Browns game

No! Your premise assumes the qb started the fight. Look again. The qb threw the ball and gave no resistance. It was after after the defencemans personal foul that the qb fought to get the guy off of him.

You're blind or
Late hits are a part of football. Kicking and trying to rip off a guys helmet are not.

Rudolph lost his **** because he had already thrown 4 interceptions and been knocked to the ground about 20 times including 4 sacks.

Dude was frustrated and lost his cool, he even said it himself, he wasn’t going to back down to a bully.

It’s irrelevant though, he is a **** QB and I would be surprised if he survives past the 2020 season.

I saw the video. Saying that you're blind would have sufficed.
Your feeling are not relevant. Sounds like the impeachment hearings.

Oh I saw it. Garret should be permanently banned from play. He was WAY out of line. All I’m saying is Rudolph should at least be looking at a fine or a short suspension. With his short fuse it’s only a matter of time before he gets in another one.

He's such a good boy! LOL. You can take the thug off the street and give him a whole ****pile of money and dress him up pretty BUT you can't ever take the street out of the thug. Period! People on here defending this idiot. He should be fired-gone-adios!

He's such a good boy! LOL. You can take the thug off the street and give him a whole ****pile of money and dress him up pretty BUT you can't ever take the street out of the thug. Period! People on here defending this idiot. He should be fired-gone-adios!
look up some info on this dude before u call the guy a thug..... i have done a bunch of **** i regret to just sayin.

popcorn_gus.gif

And people say the NFL isn't entertaining...

I don't think the QB was at fault. He threw the ball and got hit and taken to the ground by Garrett. I'm sure Rudolph was frustrated at being sacked but both should have just gotten up and walked away. Instead Garrett goes crazy - pulls him up by the helmet, rips it off and hits him with it. No excuse for that. The players complain to the nfl about the head injuries and then do this kinda stuff. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom