• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fighter Encounters.....

The audio doesn't match what WE see. Could be they also had something else they were looking at and talking about.

The video image vaguely resembles:

View attachment 1428876

It's pretty strange.

The guy they interviewed referred to the craft as having no visible jets, props or rotors. The really odd thing in the interview is the speed with which the object jumped over to the CAP point. 60 miles away, and it was there before the F18 could cover 20. That's very fast.

My suspicion is that it was some kind of unmanned combat drone. Maybe the Chinese and/or the Russians were playing around out there.
Unmanned ships are the next big thing. They can accelerate and turn far better than anything with a pilot inside.

Still, wouldn't explain the lack of visible engines. That's pretty damned strange.

And not one rogue pilot has said "screw my career I'm throwing down on this thing" yet? I mean I was military for 10 years so I get the by the book thing but....man....recon by fire? :peep:
I bet the Russians shoot at UfOs

And not one rogue pilot has said "screw my career I'm throwing down on this thing" yet? I mean I was military for 10 years so I get the by the book thing but....man....recon by fire? :peep:

Not gonna happen.

Those guys will do what they are told to do....

Remember, we are talking about guys who can/will/have been trained to sit in planes with live nukes and targets designated. These people will do exactly what they are authorized to.

(Talk to some ol boys who were flying during the Cuban missile crisis. These guys are extremely mission oriented. They don’t freestyle.)

Not gonna happen.

Those guys will do what they are told to do....

Remember, we are talking about guys who can/will/have been trained to sit in planes with live nukes and targets designated. These people will do exactly what they are authorized to.

(Talk to some ol boys who were flying during the Cuban missile crisis. These guys are extremely mission oriented. They don’t freestyle.)

yep. This I know, I've been shot down on air support more than once in situations much worse than just seeing a UFO. But no one will even authorize an engagement, that says something in and of itself I suppose

****ing Russians.

They probably rape aliens. Tag team with bears.

ET is smarter than that. He’s got a cornhole too-and he’s keeping it away from Crazy Ivan! :)

Back
Top Bottom