• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

filled my first eform1- email in 10 min saying pending

zracin

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
I filled out my first form 1 tonight. I got an email confirming my submission. Then, 10 minutes later I got a second email that said:

This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to*PENDING RESEARCH

Does this mean it's "pending" already? Is this possible?

I filled out my first form 1 tonight. I got an email confirming my submission. Then, 10 minutes later I got a second email that said:

This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to*PENDING RESEARCH

Does this mean it's "pending" already? Is this possible?

Yes. Eforms go pending immediately if there are no major errors.

so where does it tell you its pending because I never got an email and my status did not say pending. This is the only email I have received.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-17-22-58-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-17-22-58-39.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Submitted/In process means its pending.

I havent done a form 1, but if its like a form 2, "pending research" means you put in a "MAKE" that they don't recognize. Normally not a problem and you get an email in a week saying its in process.

IE when I made a sten out of a parts kit and an unfinished tube, I put QRF as the MAKE. It doesn't auto populate because they don't recognize QRF as a common MFR. Once they researched that I was an 07/02 it was approved.

so where does it tell you its pending because I never got an email and my status did not say pending. This is the only email I have received.

My bad, I didn't read the OP correctly. I thought it said "Pending" not " pending reaserch." Jake covered pending research in his post.

Back
Top Bottom