• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Film developing

I used to send mine off to Clark Labs (mail order developing, photography supplies) but idk if they still in biz or not .
I have a couple of great Pentax camera set ups....loved to do SLR 35mm photography. Digital came along and film got unpopular....well, you know the rest.

I used to send mine off to Clark Labs (mail order developing, photography supplies) but idk if they still in biz or not .
I have a couple of great Pentax camera set ups....loved to do SLR 35mm photography. Digital came along and film got unpopular....well, you know the rest.

Film became less popular because digital offers instant gratification.....

I was a self-employed commercial photographer for almost 40 years....digital came along and took away my darkroom. I made the digital transition because my clients demanded it. So I spent hours in a state of the art digital suite we put together. It was so boring my assistant would come in there and find me fast asleep. If I wasn't the boss I would have been fired! I'm a hands on guy. Now I make and sell pottery at craft shows. I'll be at Johns Creek this weekend at the same show where Hayata Hayata will be.

Back
Top Bottom