• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Final ARA Match for the Outdoor season @ Chickenfoot

tommyt654

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Last match of the yr.If ya never been to one then ya'll should come.1st 6 Card Match starts at 3.P.M,2nd at 6,bring your guns and C'mon showupnshoot $30 per match,food n drinks provided for competitors.See what the pro's shoot

403 Shiflett Road
Cedartown, Georgia

Range is behind
025.jpg
029.jpg
the chicken house's ,https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...0bef8957ffa4777!8m2!3d34.0528381!4d-85.195199

Upcoming indoor seasom will begin in Dec in N.C at " THE "BARN" in Albemarle,N.C.,Bill Casey the owner of Chickenfoot is building an indoor range in Cedartown,hopefully get a match in this yr., but needs help gettin the building up,volunteers welcome

Last match of the season "Come getcha some". Should be a great day slight chance of rain is always good to shoot in and a light wind possible.See what a match is like today and see if you want to get into the fastest growing league in"Rimfire Benchrest shooting". More than likely they'll be rest and rifles that could be borrowed,but match fee's and ammo will need to be purchased to compete,or just bring your best shooting .22 and see how you stack up

When I 1st started I used a Kimber 82G and while I didn't win I was competitive.Win. 52's,Remy 40X's,H&R M-12's,even some 10-22's can be competitve to shoot with so C'mon show up n shoot.get there by noon for practice. Match's begin promptly at 3 and 6

This can up your high power rifle game as well,might wanna consider trying it next season,which begins in May here and in April in Chattanooga

This indoor range will have 22 bench's

Back
Top Bottom