• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Final Details for DavetheMenion tribute Meet/Bonfire Friday June 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
0   0
Reaction score
Wassup Brothers and Sisters. After plans and discussions Mrs.DavetheMinion and myself have finalized plans for this get together. The party will take place on Friday June 6th. You guys can arrive starting at 7 or 8 pm. Party goes till the ODT rooster crows. Well not really but we will party into the night. BYOB. There will be finger foods provided. Bring a lawn chair to sit by the fire. We are going to have a blast for DTM. Anybody wanna bring guitars are more than welcome. Let's have a great time and remember my crazy a** brother. Like I said drinking is allowed fun is required. Reply to thread with I'm in so we can start a head count. The meet will take place in Woodstock address will be posted day of. PM me with any ideas you guys have to make this night unforgettable! We look forward to seeing you guys and throwing down!

3rd shift sucks, I was hoping to make it to the tribute. Hey, how about raising a brew to him for me in his honor.

Where is this going to be? I may be able to pull this off if the little girl is staying with grandma Friday night witch I think she may be.

Put me and mrs 41mag in... Will PM later in the week to see if we can bring anything food wise. This will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom