I’d say
1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan
4. Tennessee
5. TCU
6. Alabama
7. Penn State

There isn't a team in the Big 10, OSU and Michigan included that could hang with any of those SEC teams on any day other than a lucky one. UGA-OSU game wasn't close because OSU played so well, it was close because UGA played so badly.

UGA, Bama, Tennessee vs any of those other teams on your list would yield the same results as yesterday.

I was hoping the LSU loss was going to cause Saban to get canned. Next year maybe....

Losing to A&M in College station means nothing. Anyone can lose there.
Saban will never get fired.
LSU was TERRIBLE in that game. They got beat by a team with a losing record. A&M was/is bad.

Poor Vandy. Both sides of the equation.

Attachments

• IMG_20230110_133149_01.jpg
    IMG_20230110_133149_01.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 14
There isn't a team in the Big 10, OSU and Michigan included that could hang with any of those SEC teams on any day other than a lucky one. UGA-OSU game wasn't close because OSU played so well, it was close because UGA played so badly.

UGA, Bama, Tennessee vs any of those other teams on your list would yield the same results as yesterday.

What performance for Alabama this year gives you that notion? Is it when the struggled with Texas backup QB? Or a terrible A&M team? Their best win was an I ranked Miss State at home.

I was hoping the LSU loss was going to cause Saban to get canned. Next year maybe....

Losing to A&M in College station means nothing. Anyone can lose there.
You are smoking the good stuff. Saban was not getting fired. Curious to see what Dabo can do once Saban retires.

Back
Top Bottom