• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Final rankings

I guess the theory is that they suck less than Michigan?
To be "fair", it was a very strange year. Other than UGA being number one, there's all kinds of cases to be made why any number of teams should or shouldn't be ranked in a particular spot in the top 10. Fear not. 12 team cluster will fix it all.

And oh yeah, LSU beat the Big X west champions 63-7 in the Citrus Bowl and moved up.... oh that's right, zero spots.
I have no idea what they should be, but what would have happened if they won by one point? Line was 13 1/2.
It just gets comical at year end. I'll be glad when Texas and OU come on board. SEC champs = National Champ full stop. Then they can beat the snot out of each other some more in the 12 team Battle Royale for the entertainment of the Romans.

If UGA and Kirby could have taken the team 1 players out at the half and only won by 31 TCU COULD HAVE BEEN RANKED #1!

It's so sad to be so close and have it all ruined by that selfish walk-on and big balling dogs! So sad, so much inequity, really no way to treat the "Coach of the YEAR" and harmless amphibians! I mean what would it have hurt to only play 1 or 2 quarters Georgia! Frog Lives Matter!

The woke CFB voters really have a hardon for TCU. Losing 65-7 in the natty shouldn't earn you a #2 spot. I know, they made it to the championship, but I don't think they should be in the top 10 among those other 2 loss teams....

they lost to Tenn too, you're right, Bama is out.
I know but at least Tenn looked good in a few games so it's a respectable loss. LSU got schooled by A&M who didn't even make a bowl. The loss to LSU kept Bama rightfully out (true or not I'm going to bath in it).

And oh yeah, LSU beat the Big X west champions 63-7 in the Citrus Bowl and moved up.... oh that's right, zero spots.
I have no idea what they should be, but what would have happened if they won by one point? Line was 13 1/2.
It just gets comical at year end. I'll be glad when Texas and OU come on board. SEC champs = National Champ full stop. Then they can beat the snot out of each other some more in the 12 team Battle Royale for the entertainment of the Romans.

LSU should have been in, OSU should not have. Yes LSU lost the conference championship, but so did TCU and they at least made it to the championship, unlike OSU.

I know but at least Tenn looked good in a few games so it's a respectable loss. LSU got schooled by A&M who didn't even make a bowl. The loss to LSU kept Bama rightfully out (true or not I'm going to bath in it).

I was hoping the LSU loss was going to cause Saban to get canned. Next year maybe....

Losing to A&M in College station means nothing. Anyone can lose there.

Back
Top Bottom