Finally bit the bullet & bought a CUCV K5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
Been looking for one in Ga, & finally found one in Hiwassee yesterday, 27K miles, new rubber, new camo paint job, blacked out windows & most importantly, EMP shielded. I knew finding a Faraday box my garage would fit in so this was my only other option in case the Sun sends me a flare or a Muzzie turns an EMP loose on us. Complete with Rifle rack and much more I wasn't aware they come with. Solar battery charger for its 24 volt system, just no AC or Tunes, probaly couldn't hear any anyway the diesel is so loud.
View attachment 149535View attachment 149536View attachment 149537View attachment 149538

Excellent choice! I've got the truck version....it's my daily driver when I'm not on my bike :D

I highly recommend you join steelsoliders.com and read up on your new toy. There's a few mods that can greatly increase the reliability of your vehicle as well as power/fuel economy. And installing a radio is the first thing I did with mine!

Lord a Suck-V! There are many hours of my life spent digging one of these out of the sand... They worked fine in Germany but when we took them to the desert it was painful. Keep her away from sand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom