• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally - Colt dropping prices (a little)

I noticed this the other day when a friend asked me about a good AR for the money. After looking at some of the new Colt prices I really wish I had waited before I bought my M&P...It's a good rifle but it ain't a Colt.

I noticed this the other day when a friend asked me about a good AR for the money. After looking at some of the new Colt prices I really wish I had waited before I bought my M&P...It's a good rifle but it ain't a Colt.

I've had a few M&P's. I really liked them but you are right, it's just not the same.

Ive been wanting an ar15a4 for a while as well. Seem like one of the most solid full rifle length ars on the market. Sucks they seem to be out of stock alot.

The only problem is that Colt probably can't afford to drop their prices. With their union workforce and paying 'rent' on their own plant, they probably have the highest costs in the industry to make an AR.

I'm still thinking that they will be in Ch 11 again within 2-3 years if they don't get bought out by someone with a clue. They don't even make money off the TDP, since that's owned by a whole separate entity.

IMG_0511.JPG
IMG_0510.JPG
Gotta like the 20" rifle and of course 1/7 twist rate

Back
Top Bottom