• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally Craigslist may have come through after all.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Got a guy looking to buy my boat I have listed here and craigslist. Would have rather sold it on the ODT but it is what it is. Seems like a nice older guy so maybe I will be able to finally get rid of the craigslist ad along with all the jackwagons that come along with it. Scammers galore on that website.

JmXzE.gif

I know. I had $250, cash money, as a down payment. The rest would be wired to a bank account of your choice. I just need your account info, ID, and social security number for identification purposes... :wacko:

Anyway, hope it gets sold. :thumb:

I know. I had $250, cash money, as a down payment. The rest would be wired to a bank account of your choice. I just need your account info, ID, and social security number for identification purposes... :wacko:

Anyway, hope it gets sold. :thumb:
No doubt man. Sacmmers like crazy over there. My phone has been ringing off the hook with them.

Got a guy looking to buy my boat I have listed here and craigslist. Would have rather sold it on the ODT but it is what it is. Seems like a nice older guy so maybe I will be able to finally get rid of the craigslist ad along with all the jackwagons that come along with it. Scammers galore on that website.

JmXzE.gif

Outstanding! I sold a boat on CL several years ago.... The happiest day of that year for me was selling that pig.

Back
Top Bottom