• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally found a used Sccy that wasnt 80 bucks more then a new one.

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
I have just started maybe a month and a half ago a second job. It involves me closing and counting out the cash drawer's balancing the safe and getting deposits ready. Well...this is a corporate establishment and no carry "allowed". There is no cash office there are exactly ZERO cameras. I have never felt so uncomfortable just standing in the open counting out thousands in cash every night with no weapon on me. So the hunt was on I owned a sccy and sold it about a year or so ago thinking I would never need a compact pistol again. Well I was obviously wrong. So I started searching for a used sccy knowing if I couldn't find one Cherokee pawn sells them brand new for $220. I found this one today at Dawsonville gun came with everything it did from the factory right down to the cardboard box an second mag. I paid $160.00 for it and I am 99% sure I am the first person to have shot it out side the factory. I got it home and rand 100 rounds through it to function check it since I closed tonight. It ran 100% so I stuck it in my pocket and I have never felt more relieved when counting out all that cash tonight. Now I just need billieco billieco to make me a tuckable holster and I will 100% ready. So long story short no job is telling me I can't protect myself plus it's a second job so if they caught me and fired me I could quit working 85 hours a week how could that be bad....?
20170318_221229.jpg

For those of you that don't know about sccy they are great little double stack pistols they hold 10+1 and only weigh 15 ounces. The trigger is a long double action only that takes a little getting used to but with a little trigger time you get down pretty quick.

Best warranty out there..as said b4 have 2 of them and 0 failure yet of any kind..yea the trigger takes a few rounds but so far reliable as can be.

Do you think the trigger need some fine-tuning, or is OK the way it is?

There is pretty much no way to fine tune with its setup it has. But you do get used to it. So far this one has been great. I ran another 100 rounds this morning through it. I chose this over a G26 if that tells you anything.

Back
Top Bottom