• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got a reloading setup

z.chance

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
93   0
Reaction score
Just sizing all my 223 brass right now, but I'm super happy with this thing. It really cranks them out.

Here's a picture of my setup so far. This is my first press, and I spent all my free time over the past couple weeks restoring this cabinet and finishing the wood top.
The room is a mess right now because I just got this thing mounted up, but screw cleaning, it's time to process some brass!
IMG_20160923_232552412.jpg

Just sizing all my 223 brass right now, but I'm super happy with this thing. It really cranks them out.

Here's a picture of my setup so far. This is my first press, and I spent all my free time over the past couple weeks restoring this cabinet and finishing the wood top.
The room is a mess right now because I just got this thing mounted up, but screw cleaning, it's time to process some brass!View attachment 913244

LOL, bro, you call that a "mess?"

I like it. Personally, i like just a tad little more room on the right. Then...i would remove the powder from the cabinet. I would keep the primers where u have powder and just put powder on a shelf in the open.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom