• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got a reloading setup

For an effective man cave...u also need to add centerfolds on the wall of some sort unless u have a daughter in the house...if that's the case...then some classic car pics

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I like it. Personally, i like just a tad little more room on the right. Then...i would remove the powder from the cabinet. I would keep the primers where u have powder and just put powder on a shelf in the open.

I thought about having more room on the right, but the bench is kind of small and I wanted to leave room for other equipment later on. Any reason for not having the powder in the cabinet? Shelf space is pretty limited in this room

A dillon rt1500 trimmer would be on my wish if i were u.

Thats on the list to get eventually

Nice setup and even better person to have helped you out with the setup. Congrats

He was super helpful in making sure i had everything I needed to get started

Giraud is like a juicer. Is it good for what it does? Does it save u time and healthy for u? Yes and yes again. Will you be staring at that thing sitting there not being used once ur done doing what u do? Yes...then it just sits...there...and sits there then u realize its just money sitting there not being used. The u kick urself...wtf...y did i buy that?

I ordered a Frankford case prep center. I think it will work well for what I need. I'm sure I will eventually end up with an rt1500 though. Especially if I get into converting 300blk

Back
Top Bottom