• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got it done. First hog!

badass! I want to go pig hunting pretty bad.
It’s so much fun and exhilarating! My new favorite thing too do. All I think about now are piggy’s lmao
Man, thought I was brave banging them with a 22 wmr, didn't know the 17 would take them. Congrats.
It will take them alright but I wouldn’t trust anything beside a head shot. Crazy thing is I popped a smaller one before this one in the head. It dropped him, he started kicking and squealing, then popped right back up and bolted! Luckily this one was too slow for me.

Yeah this is the first year I really gone hard and went further than my comfort zone but well worth it!

I Love the .17HMR it’s a tack driver. Plus only small game calibers during small game season until I believe fox and bobcat open then you can use centerfires

Definitely am lol that’s all I think about now. Thanks for the info. I’ll definitely have to check it out!

20 grain FMJ I usually only use these or the 20 grain gamepoints
Centerfires are NOT legal for fox and bobcat this year. The cut that out unfortunately. Guess the DNR didn’t like the idea of folks running around Dec-mid Feb with centerfires and no orange.

Back
Top Bottom