• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got my new Bronco, who else?

I love when the boomers chime in for no reason than to complain! They're not for everyone. I'll hunt out of mine, that'll be about it. I'm not an off-road enthusiast. These 2.7L turbo V6's put out 330+ hp and over 400lbs of torque with no tune at all which is more than the v8 version Bronco's of the 80's and 90's ever did. It's way more responsive than either of my last 3 pickups that were V8's. But I'm sure in Alpharetta where the soccer mom's move to in groups, there are a lot that are going to Starbucks, every other one the huh? That's impressive, I may need to buy Ford stock because they weren't even able to produce more than a couple thousand a month for a couple years. I don't know anyone at Ford but you should look into trying to get a job there, sounds like you have the winning combination figured out.

Not a boomer

Not a boomer
Just a complainer?? Either way, it's all good. People have very different taste, in cars, food, women, guns, music, you name it and some people love it, others hate it. I know with the Bronco's, some folks hate 4 doors and vice versa, some guys think the basic steel wheels are the only way to go. I guess trying to be as close to period correct on a remake as possible, I don't know, doesn't matter as long as the guy paying for it likes it is all that matters.

Just a complainer?? Either way, it's all good. People have very different taste, in cars, food, women, guns, music, you name it and some people love it, others hate it. I know with the Bronco's, some folks hate 4 doors and vice versa, some guys think the basic steel wheels are the only way to go. I guess trying to be as close to period correct on a remake as possible, I don't know, doesn't matter as long as the guy paying for it likes it is all that matters.

I'll agree with that. No offense meant. Enjoy the vehicle.

Love the Bronco, had it on order forever a few snafus and it is a lot of fun… When the diesel option becomes available I will no #1 in line…..

Damn. All that I have is this old ****ty one, plus no factory warranty so I'm on my own.
Updating a few things on it currently but I should have it back on the road and in the woods by New Years. Bought it 30 years ago from a guy down in Troup County who said that his uncle bought it new here in Georgia blah, blah, blah but I had a MARTI report run on it and turns out that it was sold when new from a dealership in Lemoyne, PA. (wherever that it).

Attachments

• side 2.jpg
    side 2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 12
  • POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 11
Damn. All that I have is this old ****ty one, plus no factory warranty so I'm on my own.
Updating a few things on it currently but I should have it back on the road and in the woods by New Years. Bought it 30 years ago from a guy down in Troup County who said that his uncle bought it new here in Georgia blah, blah, blah but I had a MARTI report run on it and turns out that it was sold when new from a dealership in Lemoyne, PA. (wherever that it).
When you get done, you'll have a better than new one....

Back
Top Bottom