• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got stood up on a deal . . .

Spiderman11

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
109   0
Reaction score
I guess it was bound to happen eventually . . .

You would think you could at least send a 30 second message saying "I can't make it" instead of letting me sit in a parking lot for 35 minutes (especially after you're the one that set the time). Absolutely zero respect for other people's time -- and that irritates me . . . a lot. What makes it worse is when I see you've been active on the site AFTER you've stood me up . . . and still nothing.

lol . . . and life continues.

I guess it was bound to happen eventually . . .

You would think you could at least send a 30 second message saying "I can't make it" instead of letting me sit in a parking lot for 35 minutes (especially after you're the one that set the time). Absolutely zero respect for other people's time -- and that irritates me . . . a lot. What makes it worse is when I see you've been active on the site AFTER you've stood me up . . . and still nothing.

lol . . . and life continues.
what is his name so we can ignore his ads?

Just no values anymore. Everyone is only out for themselves these days and they don't give a rats ass about anyone else. I blame it on TV, social media and the internet raising our children instead of their parents.

With people with so little feedbacks and multiple negatives already it seemed like folks wouldn't deal with them in the first place. Seems like you set yourself up....

With people with so little feedbacks and multiple negatives already it seemed like folks wouldn't deal with them in the first place. Seems like you set yourself up....
probably . . . but having done an ok trade in the past with him and being relatively close I though I'd take a shot (and apparently missed lol). The "something came up" part doesn't bother me . . . . . its the "I can't send a message saying something came up and will let you sit in a parking lot like an idiot part".

probably . . . but having done an ok trade in the past with him and being relatively close I though I'd take a shot (and apparently missed lol). The "something came up" part doesn't bother me . . . . . its the "I can't send a message saying something came up and will let you sit in a parking lot like an idiot part".
It's unfortunate that it went down like that. Some folks are just gutless *******.

It all started when pledge of allegiance and prayer was took out of school. No morales and no consideration of other people. To many children not taught good old American values.

Back
Top Bottom