• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally Ordered my first real pair of snake boots

I had a pair of Danner jackals and they were comfortable and I liked them but they only lasted one turkey season before they started coming apart. I’ve had a pair of I think rocky lynx’s for years and they are still good to go except for the damn zipper. Lol

I have a pair Lacrosse Alpha snake boots that are on their 4th season. I log close to 100 miles each turkey season plus wear these during the early part of deer season and these boots have held up well. No zippers, no laces, no leaks…..no blisters or hurting feet. These boots are my go-to pair.

I had a pair of Danner jackals and they were comfortable and I liked them but they only lasted one turkey season before they started coming apart. I’ve had a pair of I think rocky lynx’s for years and they are still good to go except for the damn zipper. Lol
I’ve got a pair of Jackals that are probably 12 years old. I wear snake boots year around unless it is seriously cold. My son wears them now. They are like tennis shoes and other than normal wear are doing great.

I’ve got a pair of Jackals that are probably 12 years old. I wear snake boots year around unless it is seriously cold. My son wears them now. They are like tennis shoes and other than normal wear are doing great.
Maybe I just got a bad pair of them but they only lasted a year

I got my pair of Danners in, Went to put them on and felt a lil claustrophobic around the ankle area of the boot. so I never got them on, I am a bigger guy. I think I just need to force it and wear them a whole day and I will be good after they loosen up.

Back
Top Bottom