• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally...PMR30...that didn't break the bank

I love my pmr, I keep it for my truck gun. More so for 30 rounds of keep the crowd down while I retreat to safety and my cw for stand and fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of Keltec guns have dropped in price drastically in the last 6 months. The SU line of rifles have went from 800 to 500 lately. That's a good thing. I had a SU 223 that folds up and has the built in bipod. That gun shoots faster than any other rifle of the cartridge I have ever seen. It would go through a 10 round mag in about 3 seconds. No kidding it would really pump them out. They also fold up and fit into a nice 3 or 4 day assult back pack. Perfect bug out rifles and they deploy fast and you are ready to shoot in seconds. Excellent guns. Most of the Keltec guns are really versatile.

Did some range time today with it...awesome little pistol for what it is...I wouldn't edc with it; but as a side carry while hog hunting on Fort Stewart during small game season, I surely will.

2" group at 20yrs and ran flawlessly for the 100rds I fired...30gr and 40gr.

Yes ammo is expensive considering.

At least it's somewhat available now. Last year I wouldn't even consider buying one. I have slowly built up my stock on that caliber so I can shoot when I want and not worry about it. You wouldn't believe how many rounds I keep on hand. They had 500 round bricks of 22 mag at Cabelas a month ago and I cleaned up.

I tried one at the range and it was fun. The Mrs LOVED it and wants one. Their availability has prevented me buying one. I won't spend $600 on one. Sorry, not that nice of a gun. If they really do come down, I will have to get one "for the Mrs".

Poor man's five seven :0)

A friend let me shoot his at the range about a month ago . Great accuracy ,but man what a crack when it goes off you can feel the shockwave !

Back
Top Bottom