• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally pulled the trigger on a Req Tec.

superprime

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
18   1
Reaction score
I have been eyeballing them for a few months and I ordered my Bullseye today. If I had the money I would have bought one of the larger ones but 400.00 for a grill/smoker is the most I have ever spent on a grill. I tend to grill more than I smoke and the Bullseye seems to hit the mark on that front. I should have it early next week, can't wait to try it out.

I have been eyeballing them for a few months and I ordered my Bullseye today. If I had the money I would have bought one of the larger ones but 400.00 for a grill/smoker is the most I have ever spent on a grill. I tend to grill more than I smoke and the Bullseye seems to hit the mark on that front. I should have it early next week, can't wait to try it out.
In for updates on the Bullseye!

I have one and love it. Is it the best grill, no. Is it the best smoker, no. Food tastes much better than a gas grill and it's a whole lot quicker and easier than charcoal.

Takes a little getting use to how it cooks and I added the searing grates but, if you're only doing steaks for 2-4 you could order a smaller set up from GrillGrate.com

Received it on Tuesday and it has lived up to its expectations. Tuesday I made some cheap porkchops that turned out great. Yesterday I spatchcocked and smoked a whole chicken. I have done this in the past in the oven, air fryer, and even a propane grill. There is usually parts that don't get eaten, the thighs usually. There was nothing left of this chicken. Tonight I grilled up some cheap thin steak kroger had on clearance. Marinated it in some cilantro/lime marinade and cooked them hot and fast and cut thin for fajitas. Grilled the tortillas as well. The whole meal was amazing. Easily the best 400.00 I have spent.

Back
Top Bottom